just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Music » It's Euro Vision on Saturday -- roll up to the circus

It's Euro Vision on Saturday -- roll up to the circus

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Is fifth rate Pop music below the dignity of this Forum ?
It's only hours away -- the semi finals are in progress and here there seems to be silence .
On GG we had an annual Topic which was itself almost as amazing as the actual competition . People really believed that some of the most awful Pop music  you could ever have the misfortune to hear ,was  actually good .
Be that as it may , but certainly we can once more celebrate an amazing show of appallingly bad taste , presenters who are sick making and music that is instantly forgettable .
This year I have  heard no entries apart from our own . It is much better than most of our recent ghastly entries , but with the childish voting habits of the East Europeans in particular , any position ahead of last will be a moral victory for the United Kingdom .
This is a spectacle that is so  disgustingly awful and unintentionally funny , that I love it . And so do a huge TV audience over here who annually cannot believe what they are actually watching .
If there ever was one argument that totally undermined the idea of a beneficial EU , the Eurovision Song Contest is the  complete winner .
So roll up to watch the spectacle which manages to show human development in its worst possible imaginable way . Three cheers for the losers !! And since when is Israel in Europe ?

+1

такая тема уже есть...зачем же открывать новую?

It is not a straight forward matter to use this Forum if you are an English speaking person  who speaks and reads no Russian .
Example : you can only Post when you are on the Russian  language thread .This meant  I was unable to see there already was a Post on the subject because the other topics were in written in Russian  and there was no clue to their nature in the title .
I did think it strange that the East Europeans with their penchant for old fashioned formulaic pop music were apparently  not  chatting like schoolgirls about the contest .
I am pleased that I was right and apologise for starting a second thread -- totally unintentional .

+3

I'm going to vote for Moldova and Austria. The rest of performers are very weak (to my mind) and don't deserve to be presented on the full-european level, only on the local. It's MY opinion, I always judge strickly.

I'm not watching Eurovision, I have bad ear, unfortunately, so cannot judge adequately on sounding, I also have a bad sight so cannot judge on visual show  [взломанный сайт]  poor thing I am... Have only one option of going to LL and GG forum archive and read the verbal battles of Ramon vs Co - no less and even more fun than watching some popular show, and, moreover, a great contribution to English improvement...

+1

What a treasure you are Yo Ho . Do you want marriage or just intimate relations ??
You have reminded me of those wonderful times when mad russians ( mainly) blindly supported the animal howls of various Eastern European artists whose ability to sing was on a par with dying cats and wailing banshees .
There is nothing worse in human experience than having to listen to an East European sing love and romance  , or give some tenth rate impersonation of a disabled Cossack being excited over something trivial .
God save us from this torture -- other than on one night of the year  when God takes the opportunity to remind us that he has a sense of humour ..

Вы здесь » just friends » Music » It's Euro Vision on Saturday -- roll up to the circus

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно