just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » How Long before Russians stop being cowards?

How Long before Russians stop being cowards?

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Even though the Egyptians have got rid of their Putin , their future is bleak .
America has got the regime change it wished and providing the King in Saudi Arabia is  pacified  ,  the US can continue to control the Med and the Suez Canal
.Happy with events , then ?
Well you should not be .
How long before the Russian Federation snaps and you are left nothing but words ?
I see this moment as the one where Russian power slips away to nothing and inside 20 years the Chinese rule Mongolia and are the quiet rulers of that area .
Russia will disintegrate any time -- counting now

I think they do nothing because they do understand that nothing will change in general for common people with any government. I mean look at the situation in the UK, all right, you changed labours to conservatives-libdem tandem, and what, according to today BBC breakfast it does not you any good. Bankers are ripping you off as usual, Asian origin extremists are threatening country with more terror, money tight, weather is grim.....The same in America, Obama , it seems, is not the new Messiah.

A few thoughts , Russian Lavender
Whatever you think of the Egyptians , they have been amazingly brave in the last two or more weeks . They took on a cruel and vicious regime and a police and military regime every bit as vicious and powerful as your own .
They were prepared to die .
To that extent , it has been an amazing revolution and is an example to Russians to think about very carefully .In comparison , Russians seem  cowardly .

Your ideas of what is happening here are rather strange .
We had a FREE and DEMOCRATIC election where WE decided on a Government change --- something that was impossible in Egypt and is impossible in Russia .
Bankers are not ripping us off as you say . They are doing nothing that is illegal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But separately we are looking to change the ways they operate in a number of areas  and already a first parcel of measures have been introduced __ Project Merlin _ which seek to improve matters dramatically .
But when I think of the appalling situation in your country where Banks are just toys for the Government and the Oligarchs , I am amazed that you dare raise the matter . Just remember you are almost the most corrupt country in the world !!!!!!!
I think that it is even more amazing that you refer to radical Asians over here . They are actually  everywhere and our record so far of controlling this problem has been astonishingly successful .
On the other hand , Russia has a disgraceful record for Human Rights and Racial abuse . Your country is now the centre for World Terrorism and you are fighting a terrible war in the north Caucasus .
You are in no position to criticise anybody .Your country is out of control in these areas .
Our weather is the same as ever . Politics does not affect it .
Russians would be far better occupied clearing up their own mess and not desperately trying to find reasons to excuse the terrible position you find yourself in . You are country in denial , I am sad to say .

Lets start from Russian Lavender, I am not Russian. I do think about Egyptians that they are incredibly  brave, but it is in they religion isn't it, if one dies for right cause one gets to the sky with 40 virgins to his service etc. And yes democratic election were not possible there, and if Americans sided with Mubarak, who knows how it all would end up then. So there is my point. This World is ruled by Big Money, and one can jump out of ones trousers and shout out about democracy, but one can change f... all about situation.  And YES, Putin is a jerk, no doubts there, but he has money, oil, and military power, that despite all that happened last 15-20 years, is one of the biggest in the World.
We will see what Merlin  will bring, but to be honest I can  not envisage  dramatic improvements here in UK in the next 10 years or so. "Project Merlin, a deal between ministers and bankers under which the latter are supposed to lend more to UK businesses and pay themselves less. They did indeed agree to extend more credit to businesses, but with no sanction if they fail. Bonuses were largely untouched. "
And I dare to raise any matter, because I have my own opinion on any matter, not the one that was planted in my head by any propaganda. And being independent I can not ignore the fact that You seems very one-sided in your criticism of Russians, brainwashed I afraid to say.

Отредактировано english-lavender (2011-02-13 23:22:03)

+1

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » How Long before Russians stop being cowards?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно