just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Music » А что вы сейчас слушаете?

А что вы сейчас слушаете?

Сообщений 301 страница 320 из 430

В последнее время эти шикарные птицы вызывают у меня экстаз, и музыка не стареет.

+2

http://vkontakte.ru/video8408461_160737883?h=cc71063ca224f6a9&hd=1

Подруга пару дней назад сводила меня на концерт Gotan Project.
Я прониклась и хочу теперь научиться танцевать танго.

+1

Я прониклась и хочу теперь научиться танцевать танго.

Let's do it together babe, learn how to dance tango, I mean. Tango is a dance of REAL MEN )) 
GP is one of the most captivating things I've ever seen! I've been at their concert last year in Warsaw. I adore  tango and always did!
Check this film when you can. Although, I think you've already seen it.

The Tango Lesson

Your Crazy Squirrel )))

PS. I have no idea how to do "thumb up" here, on this site ((( I don't see any button for that option ((

ashtoreth написал(а):

Let's do it together babe, learn how to dance tango, I mean. Tango is a dance of REAL MEN ))  GP is one of the most captivating things I've ever seen! I've been at their concert last year in Warsaw. I adore  tango and always did! Check this film when you can. Although, I think you've already seen it.
The Tango Lesson

Ok, we'll just add tango to the list of dances to perform when I finally make it to Kiev :)

I haven't seen the movie you gave the link to. I've just downloaded Take the Lead - the movie the scene from which is featured in the video I'd posted above. So I'll also download the Tango Lesson and shall try to watch both during the next weekend.

"Tango is a dance of REAL MEN" - maybe maybe. Though I'd phrase it differently - tango is a dance of SEXY men and women. Although one should not disregard the ancient wisdom of Russian people who say "Плохому танцору яйца мешают", from which it will probably be logical to conclude that if ничего не мешает than maybe the guy will be an interesting partner only vertically but not horizontally, don't you think? ;)

krevedko написал(а):

Завидую очень! Я их уже давно просто обожаю и везде их музыку "запихиваю", чтоб с ними не расставаться. А вот концерт живьем - это вообще круто! Тож хочу.. Мое любимое их вот это

+1

Мне сейчас очень грустно. Поэтому - Анук:

+1

http://vkontakte.ru/video8408461_154439143?h=7cd7df087bc66629&hd=

+1

[взломанный сайт] 

+1

Француженка очень понравилась. Качаю альбом, хочу послушать, что еще поет.

+2

эта девочка, буквально, на днях давала концерт в Москве.

+1

Вы здесь » just friends » Music » А что вы сейчас слушаете?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно