just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Travel » Laroshka from Donetsk

Laroshka from Donetsk

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 30

sirene написал(а):

All of us in reality for one Ramon?! No it will be overdose!!!!

Just total nirvana  [взломанный сайт]

+1

few years ago Ramon refused even talk to me at LL...  I see now why - I dont drink and know some english without translator  :D
My impression of him always was as about nasty but clever enouth...well... see now that he's simply extreme lover  :cool:

elaosiren написал(а):

My impression of him always was as about nasty but clever enouth

Ela, Ramon is so popular that he doesn't have time to reply to everybody on LL :) I guess...  And about his cleverness, read his story!

Lanya написал(а):

Ramon is so popular that he doesn't have time to reply to everybody on LL  I guess...  And about his cleverness, read his story!

as I mentioned it was a century ago...
well... Anna found more adequate definition for him...

anyway ... sorry for such experience...hope the saying - how you meet the year so you'll spend it - will not work for Ramon in this case

+1

Anna Banana написал(а):

Poor Ramon, now he had met more crazy woman then he was expecting

At any case he is only one from the old forum who is still has fortitude to chat with us  [взломанный сайт]

+1

One or two of you refer to LL and it seems that you are not aware that last June I was banned personally by Bobby the goofy Canadian for life  , and he has made sure that I cannot even enter the site to see Posts  ---which I have no great  interest in doing as it happens . The reason I am aware of the Donetsk idiot's LL blog is that friends I have made over the years have written to me and given me a flavour of what has happened  there .
I had reached a point  early last year where I had enough of LL  .There were two or three Americans that I found childishly annoying and utterly misinformed on most things  and they seemed representative of  the vast bulk of people in that  wretched country . My  time was up .I had enough . I deliberately became more and more extreme in my condemnation of their ignorance and was just waiting for some punishment .
Separately , I was given information that the site was changing hands and that Bobby was interested in buying it . Bobby himself also confirmed this in private correspondence but before the deal had been agreed .
I told Bobby that I thought he was a lunatic and that the site was basically worthless and even if it made any money , the sum  involved would be absurdly small relative to the time and effort the site would entail . He hated my verdict .
Then ,  as a joke I wrote to the old owner asking for details as I might be interested in purchasing the site myself. I would not have taken on the site if it had been offered to me free of charge but when Bobby heard of my offer , he took it seriously and imagined I was trying to take something away from him and from  behind his back . He probably believes to this day that I actually wanted the site .
Later I challenged him publicly to admit that he had bought the sight and he lied and denied it . I  publicly called him a liar and wanker to his face because I saw "the writing was on the wall " and from that minute I was a dead man on LL.
Part of me just did not care less  , but I guess I was just  a little annoyed that I could not have disappeared in an even bigger bang .

Now you know the History  , although some of you will probably know much of it already as it never has been a secret as far as I was concerned .
Anna and one or two of you others seem to think that I behaved with naivety re the Donetsk woman . You do strike me as presumptuous and wildly mistaken . Your comments suggest that you think that I was an innocent abroad and almost deserve pity for acting in such an unthinking way .
It just does not seem to occur to you that I weighed up everything in detail beforehand and was quite prepared to take the gamble I did .
The only thing I did not pick up on was that the woman was mentally ill and suffered from COD ( compulsive obsession  disorder ). This is virtually impossible to detect in a Virtual Reality situation and it was only detectable once I moved into her place . Then it became apparent immediately I walked into her flat -- I knew within a few minutes .Anybody else know the signs ?
If I had stayed in a hotel , I might not have been able to read the symptoms for a long time --- second or third visit !!!What an escape
I might be no genius or brilliant manipulator of women , but I thought you would have realised  that situations like the one I was in are ones I handle without breaking sweat .
The only mistake I made was meeting someone who spoke not a word of English when I spoke not a word of Russian .
Yet one or two of you do not seem to have noticed that this was my instant reaction when we first met on LL and that I only visited her because of her claimed attitude toward learning -- and she simply lied completely in this area . And it is impossible to pick out natural liars when they believe their own lies and forget that the consequences will become clear and complete almost immediately in the face to face situation .Nobody can handle such people until their lies start to be apparent, whoever you are or wherever you are
People with L's disease are like rapists , paedophiles ,  etc ---- they will blend in naturally until the triggers of their disease are present . They do not walk around with a label on their forehead . In fact most of them learn to disguise themselves publicly as you see day in and day out  , when you read stories of people with problems whom even friends and family have not spotted as being  ill .
So some of you stop trying to be superior and patronising .You are talking rubbish .( Said nicely but not with bitterness )

+1

Try to look at this with a humour :) Nobody told you are innocent abroad. But you trusted to a wrong person.

Raymondo написал(а):

If I had stayed in a hotel , I might not have been able to read the symptoms for a long time --- second or third visit !!

And you are right. You could even marry her and didnt understand that she is quite strange. [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт] Now you know!!!   But pity that it happend in new year eve :))))

I am curious. Who is this notorious Laroshka? What is her nick on LL? I wonder how she can attract men without knowing English? May be nude photos?

Bizarre написал(а):

I am curious. Who is this notorious Laroshka? What is her nick on LL?

59-Larisochka.

There was no misunderstanding , Miss Banana .
She explained via the computer , "My memory has disappeared "
This was after repeatedly failing to understand one single word over a 24 hour period . I shall never forget the many times she could not remember the word for , Fork .
I felt like replying , "I am losing the will to live " .

+1

Вы здесь » just friends » Travel » Laroshka from Donetsk

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно